Lighting, Inc. Official Shopping Spree Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Entrant must be a resident of the State of Louisiana and be 18 years of age or older.
- How to enter: Complete the online form and submit it. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD. ALL MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- How to win: Drawing will be held quarterly throughout the year. The winner will be the entry that is selected by random drawing. Winner need not be present to win and will be contacted by phone or email by Lighting, Inc.
- Prize: Lighting, Inc. will award one $500 gift card. If Lighting, Inc. is unable to contact the winner by phone or email, or the winner fails to respond to the prize notification within 10 days, or if any winner fails to comply with any of these rules, Lighting, Inc. will randomly draw another name to receive the prize.
- Prize has no cash redemption value. No substitutions will be permitted by the winner.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the contest, eligibility, or the contest rules, the decision of Lighting, Inc. shall be final.
- The contest is open to all persons with the exception of full or part-time employees of Lighting, Inc., their respective affiliated companies, contest related sponsors, representatives, ad agencies, household members and families.
- By participating in a Lighting, Inc. contest, contestants acknowledge and grant Lighting, Inc., their sponsors and agents, permission to use their likeness, voice, and name for advertising and promotional purposes, and waive any claim of royalty, right or remuneration for said use, unless prohibited by law.
- Contestants may win once per three-month period.
- Winners will be responsible for any local, state and federal taxes as well as any and all gratuities. Contestants who win prizes valued at $600 or more during any calendar year may receive an IRS Form 1099 from Lighting, Inc. and such prizes shall be reported to the Internal Revenue Service for the tax year in which the prize was awarded.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to federal, state and local regulations.
- Lighting, Inc. reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.
- After entering, Contestant may unsubscribe from future email messages at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on any email message.
Return to sign-up page